Asia team investment Analyst (Singapore Office)
Quarz Capital is a value oriented and research driven investment manager that seeks to earn attractive long-term returns by identifying value investments across the globe with a focus on developed ASIA.
As a leading active value investment specialist, Quarz Capital Management both identifies and narrows valuation gaps in publicly-listed companies globally. It creates value through the active ownership of a focused portfolio comprising fundamentally sound businesses that demonstrate clear value-enhancing potential for operational, financial or strategic change.
We are looking for a research analyst to work closely with our Asia Investment Team in Singapore.The analyst’s primary role will be to conduct research on equities mainly in developed Asian Markets and to provide investment recommendations for our portfolios.
- Conduct in-depth qualitative and quantitative research and due diligence on listed firms including:
- Industry, supply chain and competitor analysis
- Financial modelling and projection
- Valuation analysis
- Publish internal research notes that express your conviction and recommendations to the investment team
- Produce high quality written work to support our investment decision and to present to the management of public companies
- Maintain regular contact and meetings with companies in investment pipeline and portfolios
- Other duties relating to fund management and administration
- Fresh graduate in Finance, Business, Accounting, Real Estate and/or Economics preferred with less than 2 years of formal working experience
- Experience as equity research analyst beneficial
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Comfortable in working independently
- Exercise good judgement for intelligent risk taking
- Passion for the markets and investing
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
All qualified candidates will be contacted.