Asia Team Intern (Singapore Office)
Quarz Capital is a value oriented and research driven investment manager that seeks to earn attractive long-term returns by identifying value investments across the globe with a focus on developed ASIA.
As a leading active value investment specialist, Quarz Capital Management both identifies and narrows valuation gaps in publicly-listed companies globally. It creates value through the active ownership of a focused portfolio comprising fundamentally sound businesses that demonstrate clear value-enhancing potential for operational, financial or strategic change.
We are looking for a highly motivated intern to support our Asia Investment Team in Singapore. The intern’s primary role will be to support our research activities on equities in developed Asian Markets.
- Assist in the conduct in-depth qualitative and quantitative research and due diligence on listed firms including:
- Industry, supply chain and competitor analysis
- Financial modelling and projection
- Help in the creation of high quality written work used to support our investment decision and topresent to the management of public companies
- Arrange and attend meetings with companies in investment pipeline and portfolios
- Other duties relating to fund management, administration and ad hoc projects
- Undergraduate in Finance, Business, Accounting, Real Estate and/or Economics preferred with experience in equity research
- Strong capabilities in MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Passion for the markets and investing
- Comfortable in working independently
- Highly motivated, flexible and adaptable in an ever-changing environment
If you are interested in being a part of Quarz Capital, a leading active investment specialist that both identifies and closes valuation gaps in publicly-listed companies, please send your resume to email@example.com. We are constantly looking for talented people to join out team.
All qualified candidates will be contacted.